Yes, there are some things you just can't dot com , So you have got to Go to Grow !
So, we are publishing this site to help Egyptian and Arab Firms to participate successfully in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions.
According to Business Week, trade shows and exhibitions are one of the most cost-effective marketing tools available. One recent survey showed that it costs half as much to close a sale made to an exhibition lead as to one obtained through all other means.
So, You have got to go to grow ..
Cairo International Book Fair
23 January – 5 February 2013
Where cultures meet...
The Cairo international book fair is the largest yearly cultural event in middle east. Its aim are:
- To facilitate and promote exchange between authors, publishers, all those professionally concerned with books and responsible for reading and culture in all countries...
- To organize a friendly international competitive event between all those who take part in the production of books, writers, publishers, paper manufacturers, printers, engravers, illuminators, binders , booksellers, librarians. Bibliophile and in general , all those who collaborate in book production and distribution. .
- To provide a forum for those interested in the children's literature in Egypt.
- To establish a market for antiquarian booksellers.
- To promote all-round cultural cooperation among nations and popularize the finest publications which further peace.